Monday, August 25, 2008

Bahamas!

I'm in the Bahamas now! It's fabulous. The Atlantis is mind-boggling amazing. There's a waterslide that goes through a shark tank, as well as tunnels you can walk through and see all sorts of fish and sharks and stingrays. I learned the difference between a girl shark and boy shark hahaha. We went swimming with dolphins Saturday morning. Amazing! Our dolphin was Sasha; she was rescued from Hurricane Katrina and she likes to hula-hoop. I got a picture kissing her, it's adorable. The water slides here are amazing fun. Conch is delicious. Sam, Glenn, and Dad went home yesterday to start school, so now it's just Mom and I for 4 more days. I'm going to have to re-pack entirely, which sucks, but from one of the waterslides you can see where the boat docks so I'm getting excited waiting for the MV Explorer to come in! I miss you all and I'll be in touch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of your dolphin kiss! And those slides sound pretty amazing as well. I cant wait to hear more about your adventures around the world! Luv ya and miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Mal says, "Eat your vegetables!" That's right... Do as I say, not as I do.

Hope you've had fun with your mom. Bon voyage...